Easy 'Budget Friendly' Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~ Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat cheese dip according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return to pan.
- Stir in chicken, cheese dip, peppers, olives, salt and pepper, adding enough reserved pasta water to reach a creamy consistency; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 453 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.