Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~ BUTTER CHICKEN
This is an old family favorite, the classic Butter Chicken Recipe made with buttery Ritz crackers. Super simple to make with everyday pantry items, it creates tender, moist delicious chicken everyone will love!
Famous Butter Chicken Ingredients:
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs
½ teaspoon garlic salt
ground black pepper to taste
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
½ cup butter, cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
2. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
3. Dip chicken in the eggs, and then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
4. Arrange coated chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Mom’s Great Green Beans:
2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
1 cube beef bouillon cube
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon butter
1 pinch garlic pepper seasoning
1. Drain the green beans, reserving 1/2 of the liquid.
2. Dissolve the bouillon cube in the reserved liquid.
3. Place green beans and liquid in a saucepan. Add Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, butter and garlic pepper seasoning to taste.
4. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
5. Remove to serving bowl leaving beans sitting in their liquid. Use a slotted spoon to serve.
Check out the Area's Newest Listings