Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~Creamy Broccolini Pasta With Chile Breadcrumbs
Kosher salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss Broccolini with 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, half of chile, and ½ teaspoon salt. Arrange in a single layer and roast 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta per package directions. Reserve ¾ cup cooking water, drain pasta, and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, toss panko with remaining teaspoon oil, then zest and remaining chile.
- Push Broccolini over to one side slightly and spread panko in open space. Roast until Broccolini is tender and crisp at edges and panko is golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Toss pasta with lemon juice and then sour cream and ¼ cup reserved pasta water, adding additional pasta water if pasta seems dry. Toss with Broccolini and top with chile breadcrumbs.