Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~ Chili-Lime Southwest Wraps
These wraps are both flavorful and super simple. Make the filling a day ahead, and store, covered, in refrigerator. Assemble wraps the day of the event.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 7 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and green chiles, beans, corn, and cilantro. Spoon mixture into each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half. Secure with raffia, if desired.