Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~ Lemon-Butter Tilapia with Almonds
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add fillets; cook until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Add butter, wine and lemon juice to same pan; cook and stir until butter is melted. Serve with fish; sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with about 2 tablespoons sauce and 2 tablespoons almonds: 269 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.