Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~ Taco Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomato with green chiles
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, optional
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. You can aklso brown your mat and out it all in a crock pot on low and cook for 4 to 6 hours.
1 cup: 370 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1369mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.