Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~ Hash Brown Quiche
- 3 cups frozen loose-pack shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Press hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes.
- Combine the ham, cheese and green pepper; spoon over crust. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 263 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.