Roast Beef and Radish Hero
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ¼ pound fresh French green beans, cooked until crisp-tender and halved crosswise
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (13-ounce) French bread baguette, halved lengthwise
- ½ pound thinly sliced roast beef
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and oil. Add radishes and green beans, tossing to coat. In a small bowl, stir together goat cheese, sour cream, and thyme.
- Hollow out bottom half of loaf, leaving about a ½-inch-thick border. Spoon radish mixture into bread shell, and top with roast beef. Spread goat cheese mixture on cut side of bread top, and place on beef. Wrap sandwich tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Slice and serve.