Easy Dinner Recipe Of The Week ~Shrimp, Avocado, and Mango Salad
This Shrimp, Avocado, and Mango Salad is a refreshing addition to spring and summer menus.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ½ t easpoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut in ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, toss together shrimp, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes per side or just until pink. Remove from heat.
- In another large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Add shrimp, avocado, and all remaining ingredients, tossing until combined. Serve immediately